Whether you’ve had a long day at work, school, or running errands, nothing beats coming home to some well-earned relaxation and a good night’s sleep. But relaxing can be difficult if your home feels unclean or if the rooms in your home trigger allergies. For an easy way to make your home a more comfortable place to relax, start with cleaner, fresher air.
We spend nearly 90% of our time indoors, so take the time to make your home a soothing sanctuary. It’s easy to do with an air purifier – and it can have big impact on your wellbeing!
The kitchen is the hub of the home, but it may not always feel (or smell) like a pleasant place. Simply using an air purifier can make your whole kitchen feel cleaner, so you can feel calmer:
- An air purifier helps remove the odors created by food, cooking and the trash bin – your kitchen can smell cleaner and fresher, without any extra cleaning.
- The cleaning products in your kitchen can release VOCs (volatile organic compounds), chemicals and gasses that can be harmful. An air purifier helps capture and remove VOCs from your air, before they trigger sneezing or headaches.
- Tip: Be sure your air purifier has a carbon filter/pre-filter – activated carbon helps to capture odors and VOCs.
If you wake up sneezing, stuffy, or with a sore throat, the air in your bedroom may be to blame. Give yourself cleaner air at night to create a more restful environment for sleeping.
- Use an air purifier at night to help capture microscopic airborne allergens and particles from your air, which could cause sleep disturbances like sneezing and coughing.
- Certain types of air purifiers can also help remove viruses and bacteria from the air that pass through the filter, helping you breathe cleaner air all night long.
- Tip: For the most powerful cleaning, choose an air purifier with a HEPA filter. HEPA filters can help capture up to 99.97% of the following microscopic airborne allergens and particles: dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite debris and smoke.1
Where the whole gang gathers, allergens and tracked-in dirt are sure to follow. An air purifier can help everyone breathe with confidence.
- Fluffy is part of the family, but you may not love the lingering pet smell or pet dander. Use an air purifier to help remove odors and pet dander left by your furry friends, so your gathering spot smells fresher and cleaner.
- Lots of foot traffic can mean lots of pollen and dust tracked in from outdoors. An air purifier helps capture allergens and particles before they can irritate noses and lungs, so everyone can enjoy time spent with the family.
A bathroom that feels relaxing – it’s an essential part of making your home a sanctuary. Turn your bathroom into a soothing space with fresher, cleaner air.
- Trying to cover up bathroom odors with sprays and scents is a losing battle. Use an air purifier to help remove the odors and restore your bathroom to sanctuary status.
- Damp places like bathrooms can encourage the growth of mold, a year-round allergy trigger. Some air purifiers can help capture mold spores from the air to prevent your bathroom from becoming an allergen hot-spot.
- Tip: For effective air cleaning, make sure you choose the right size air purifier for the size of your room.
1 From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger