Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell Heater
If you've ever raised your eyebrows when you've read your heating bill, you won't be surprised to read these facts:
- Over 40% of Americans' energy bills go towards home heating.
- The average cost to heat a house at 70 degrees is $986.1
- If every household in the U.S. turned their thermostat down just 2 degrees, nationally, we'd save more than $11.3 billion in heating costs a year (enough to buy 2.8 billion gallons of gas!)
The Honeywell Heater savings solution.
Honeywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.
Here's how the cost savings add up:
- The average cost to heat a house at 70 degrees is $986.
- The cost to heat a house at a lower temperature of 62 degrees F: $670.
- The cost to heat a single room to 70 degrees with a Honeywell portable heater: $72.20.2
Total cost savings: $986 - $670 = $244 per year3
On heat savings, Honeywell technology has the edge.
Portable heaters are a smart and easy way to reduce your heating bills. But when you choose the Honeywell brand, you'll save even more. In fact, with Honeywell heaters featuring EnergySmart® technology, you can save up to 35% on energy bills4 over conventional portable heaters.
EnergySmart® Technology - Conserve and Save without sacrificing Warmth.
Simply set your preferred temperature and the EnergySmart®. Control will automatically regulate power consumption to save energy – all while maintaining your desired comfort level . It also features an Energy Usage Indicator which displays amount of energy used during operation. The big benefit to you? Up to 35% in savings on energy bills1 over conventional portable heaters.