Honeywell Ultra Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier (HUL233)
Question: How do I clean the essential oils tray?
Answer: Cleaning the essential oils is simple – gently wipe the residue from the tray.
Question: My unit is leaking. What do I do?
- Tank Cap needs tightening
- Check to see if Gasket is attached to inside of Cap; Contact Consumer Relations ([email protected]) for replacement
- Check for any cracks on the tank and contact Consumer relations for replacement, if necessary
Question: How do I clean my humidifier?
Follow the step by step instructions below to clean your Honeywell Ultra Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier. You can also view the How to Clean video here: https://youtu.be/U53QJE18EUM
(below instructions are from the manual)
1. Turn off and unplug humidifier. Never clean the humidifier when it is running.
2. Remove Water Tank and empty completely. Remove any accessories from the water tank.
1. Pour 2 cups (.5 liters) of undiluted distilled white vinegar into the Water Tank
2. Replace Tank Cap and swish vinegar in Tank to coat the inside of the Water Tank.
3. Place Tank on Base, allowing vinegar to drain into the Water Reservoir. The vinegar will loosen mineral buildup on the Nebulizer and Float, and in the bottom of the Tank. Soak for 20 minutes.
4. Remove Water Tank and empty vinegar into sink.
5. Gently wipe Nebulizer and Reservoir area with a soft cloth to remove loosened minerals.
NOTE: Nebulizer is fragile. DO NOT apply extreme pressure.
Pour vinegar from the Base into the sink. Be sure to pour out of the back of the Base to avoid leaking into the control panel. Rinse Tank and Reservoir area with clean water until the smell of vinegar is gone.
1. Add 1 teaspoon of bleach to 1 gallon (3.8L) of water and add to Water Tank.
2. Replace Tank Cap and swish bleach solution in Tank to coat the inside of the Water Tank.
3. Place Tank on Base, allowing solution to drain into the Water Reservoir. Soak for 20 minutes
4. Remove Water Tank and empty solution into sink.
5. Pour solution from the Base into the sink. Be sure to pour out of the back of the Base to avoid leaking into control panel. Rinse Tank and Reservoir area with clean water until the smell of bleach is gone.
Air Purifier Filters