You are now being redirected to everydropwater.com. EveryDrop™ by Whirlpool® features superior PUR water filtration technology. Proceed to Everydropwater.com to complete your purchase
Online Ordering FAQs
Online Ordering FAQs
Winter Clearance Sale - Offer Details
Save Up to 60% off select products. Some exclusions apply - see below for details. Discount will be applied to products automatically at checkout.
Sale Start Date: January 27th, 2023 12:00 AM EST
Sale End Date: February 13th, 2023 11:59 PM PST
The following products are included in this sale. All other products not listed below are excluded:
60% off the following Air Purifiers:
- Allergen Plus HEPA Console For Medium Rooms
- Allergen Plus Bluetooth® Smart HEPA For Large Rooms
- Air Genius 6 Oscillating Tower with Bluetooth®
50% off the following Air Purifiers, Humidifier and Heater:
- InSight™ HEPA For Extra Large Rooms
- InSight™ HEPA For Large Rooms
- InSight™ HEPA For Medium-Large Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA w/ Auto-off Timer for XL Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA w/ Auto-off Timer for Large Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA w/ Auto-off Timer for Medium Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA Tower for Large Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA Tower for Medium Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA Tabletop for Small Rooms
- Allergen Plus HEPA for Extra Large Rooms
- Air Genius 5 Oscillating Tower for Large Rooms
- Air Genius 4 Compact Tower For Medium Rooms
- QuietClean® Oscillating Tower for Medium Rooms
- QuietClean® for Small Rooms
- Reflection Cool Mist Humidifier
- Digital Turbo Force® Power Heat Circulator
Other promo codes and discounts cannot be combined with this promotion.
Orders can be shipped to addresses within the U.S. only, excluding U.S. Territories. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. See Shipping & Returns FAQs for more details.
Are there any products that I can’t use a Promo Code for?
Promo codes are valid for many purchases but there are certain exclusions, which can be found below.
- Turbo Force Room Air Circulator (HT-908)
- Table Air Circulator Fan Black (HT-900)
- Turbo Force® Oscillating Table Fan (HT-906)
- Heatbud Ceramic Personal Heater (HCE100)
- Humidity Monitor (HHM10)
- Replacement humidifer filter E (HC-14)
Excluded products are also excluded from all sitewide discounts and special promotions, even when a promo code is not required to receive a discount.
What do I do if my Promotion Code doesn’t work?
Verify that you entered the promo code number exactly as shown, without spaces. Additionally, verify the date you are using the promo code falls into the applicable date range.
Confirm that your purchase is not part of any current exclusions – which can be found in the FAQ item above.
Once these are confirmed, if the problem persists, please contact our Consumer Service team online or by phone at 1-800-477-0457.
Please note that discounts and promo code offers cannot be combined. Additionally, you cannot use a promo code to receive an additional discount on a product that is included in an active sale.
Can I reorder filters?
Yes, if you have registered for an account with us, it is easy to reorder an item you have purchased previously. You can do so by logging in, viewing your order history, and selecting “reorder”.
We are hard at work adding new features to the site to make this process even easier. Check back soon for filter subscription options coming in the future.
What methods of payment does Honeywell Plugged In accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted. Unfortunately, checks, money orders, and AMEX/VISA/MC/DISCOVER gift cards are not accepted.
Why does my credit or debit card show two charges?
Sometimes credit/debit card statements contain two transactions, but this is only temporary. When a purchase is made, a pre-authorization charge is placed on credit/debit cards that temporarily holds funds on an account. This is not actually a charge on your card. Once the order has been shipped, this authorization becomes an approval and charges your account. The pre-authorization is released at a maximum of 72 hours from the time of order.
The address I typed is correct, but the website shows a message that says it’s not verified. What should I do?
Check to make sure that the billing address you typed matches the address on file with the credit card company. If yes, you should be fine to proceed with your order, as the address will be verified again as part of the shipping process. If there is a concern with the address you provided, you will be contacted using the phone number provided to verify.
If you still encounter a problem submitting your order after you’ve verified that the billing address matches, please contact our Consumer Relations team for further assistance.