You are now being redirected to everydropwater.com. EveryDrop™ by Whirlpool® features superior PUR water filtration technology. Proceed to Everydropwater.com to complete your purchase
Turbo Force® Oscillating Table Fan (HT906)
Question: How do I clean my fan?
To clean your HT906 Honeywell TurboForce Fan, please refer to your Owner’s Manual, and follow the steps below:
1. Turn the fan OFF and unplug it before cleaning.
2. Use only a soft cloth or cotton swab to gently wipe the fan clean.
3. To clean between the grilles, we recommend using a pipe cleaner, vacuum cleaner, flexible dust wand or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
4. DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
5. DO NOT use gasoline paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
Question: What is pink noise?
Answer: Pink noise is a soothing sound frequency optimized for relaxation. While in the same family as white noise, pink noise is a mix of high and low frequencies that sounds more balanced than white noise, and provides unique sound blocking that helps promote a more restorative night’s sleep. Examples of pink noise in nature include falling rain or ocean waves.
Question: What do I do if there isn’t any output coming from my fan?
Answer: To troubleshoot, check to make sure your fan is plugged into a wall outlet and the outlet works. If you’re still having trouble with your fan, please contact Consumer Relations at [email protected].
Question: How do I order missing parts for my fan?
Answer: Please refer to the Part Guide section in your Owner’s Manual to verify all your parts. If you are missing anything please contact Consumer Relations at [email protected].
Air Purifier Filters